Forms and Documents

 2017-18 Forms (Fall 2017/spring 2018/summer 2018)

  • Consortium Agreement Form (PDF)
  • Consortium Agreement FAQs (read before submitting Consortium Agreement) (PDF)
  • Decline of Aid (PDF) (EForm) Use this form to decline all financial aid offered to you.
  • Loan Change Request Form Fall 2017/Spring 2018 (PDF) (EForm)
    Use this form if you do not want to accept loan funds for equal amounts in both the Fall and Spring semesters or if you have previously declined loans and now want to accept.
  • Loan Change Request Form for Summer 2018 (PDF)
  • Non-Federal Aid Application (PDF)
  • Scholarship Exception Request (PDF) 
  • Silver State Opportunity Grant (SSOG) Co-Enrollment Form (PDF)
  • Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal Form (PDF)
  • Statement of Educational Purpose- In Person (PDF) Use this version when you are submitting to the financial aid office in person.
  • Statement of Educational Purpose Notary (PDF) Use this version when you cannot appear in person and are sending the form by mail.

 2018-19 FORMS (FALL 2018/SPRING 2019/SUMMER 2019)

  • Non-Federal Aid Application (PDF)

Additional Forms and Information